If you're looking for an easy-to-use, versatile, and reliable walkie-talkie, look no further than RETEVIS RT618/RT18. Our two-way radio offers an effortless one-handed operation with a unique dual Push-To-Talk design for both left and right handed users. Even better? It's totally legal for use in the US and Canada or European countries!
Say goodbye to your old, bulky walkie-talkie of yesteryear with our sleek, lightweight model that fits comfortably in your hand. Fun features like annular breathing light, volume paddle, and one-key start make work more efficient without sacrificing style. Get ready to embark on stress-free adventures with our top-rated product. It's time to get connected with RETEVIS RT618/RT18 – the new leader in walkie-talkies!
Why do we need to use the license-free PMR/FRS walkie-talkies?
- No need to spend time getting a license
- No legal issues and additional frequency usage fees.
- Personal use will not interfere with public-service transmissions.
Completely Legal License-free Radios
- Retevis RT618/RT18 walkie-talkies is a professional radios you can use without worrying about the license problem.
VOX hands-free transmit
- With the VOX function, you can talk directly to the walkie-talkie's microphone without pressing the PTT button, and the signal will be transmitted automatically once your voice is detected.
- Note: You need to activate the VOX function through programming software.
Micro USB charging
- USB Charging design offers multi-charging choices by power bank, computer in the car, etc.
Multiple Squelch & Anti-jamming Technology
- RT618/RT18 has a crystal voice and can keep your communication clear and smooth.
- 1-9 grade squelch,50 group CTCSS/ 105 group DCS, frequency-hopping will significantly reduce background noise interference, shield unrelated calls, and give you a quiet call environment. Core companding technology ensures signal quality and filters background noise.
- The scramble feature makes your transmissions sound garbled to anyone listening without the same scramble code. It does not guarantee confidentiality but adds an extra layer of privacy.
- Reliable signal coverage made you feel like you are talking with your partner face to face.
- Usually, the call distance in urban areas can reach 1.2 km, and the open area can reach 1-3 km.
- Note: The actual call distance depends on the usage environment. The fewer obstacles, the farther the call distance.
- Wide Applications
- Retevis RT618/RT18 walkie-talkie is suitable for a variety of occasions and a variety of people. It can be widely used in big malls, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, KTV, bars, warehouses, property management, travel, hunting, and so on.
Question 1: How to lock or unlock the channel?
Answer: Long press channel "-" to lock the channel, and long press again to unlock the channel. Please note the channel lock/unlock function has the memory function. For example, now the channel lock is open, turn off the radio and turn on the radio again, and the channel lock is still valid.