BASIC FIRST AID COURSE
HSI First Aid I CPR AED has been approved by the HSI Medical Advisory Board and reviewed by the HSI Advisory Council.
Reflects the latest resuscitation science and treatment recommendations published by the International Liaison Committee
on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
Conforms with the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and the annual Guidelines Update.
- Designed for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers who desire, or are occupationally required, to be trained and certified in first aid
- Scenario videos, full-color digital and printed materials, and clear, concise course content
- 2-vear certification
- 2 - 3 ½ hour class
Course topics include:
- Responding to External and Internal Bleeding
- Direct Manual Pressure & Bandaging
- Using a Tourniquet (Improvised and Commercial)
- Common Iniuries
- Opioid-Associated Emergency
- Difficulty Breathing and Asthma
- Severe Allergic Reaction (Anaphylaxis)
- Heart Attack, Stroke and Seizure
- Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
- Heat and Cold Emergencies
- Bites and Stings
Course Cost: $50
*DISCOUNTS: Inquire regarding our discount for Law Enforcement, Military, Non profits, and Groups.