CPR/AED (ALL AGES)
The purpose of the HSI CPR AED training program is for participants to gain or improve knowledge and skill proficiency in CPR, and AED skills.
HSI CPR AED has been approved by the HSI Medical Advisory Board and reviewed by the HSI Advisory Council.
Reflects the latest resuscitation science and treatment recommendations published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
Conforms with the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and the annual GuidelinesUpdate.
- Child and Infant
- Adults, Child, and Infant
The intended audience is individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers who desire, or are occupationally required, to be trained and certified in adult first aid and/or CPR AED for the adult, child, or infant.
- Traditional Classroom
- Blended Learning
- Remote Skill Verification (RSV
- 2 years from month of issue
STUDENT CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Written evaluation: Required when specified by organizational, local, or state regulation. It is recommended for designated responders with a duty or employer expectation to respond in an emergency and provide first aid care.
- Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR AED: 1 1/2 - 3 hours
Course Cost: $50
CONTACT US TO BOOK
Anchorage, Alaska U.S.A
Back to Comprehensive Training Courses